Weight Loss PlansFor Obese Men & Women
Special Article by the Author ofTURBULENCE TRAINING -- Craig Ballantyne --
By: Craig Ballantyne, CSCS, MSTurbulence Training for Fat Loss
Fat loss for obese people can follow the same Turbulence Training (TT) weight loss plans that fat loss for advanced people will
follow, but we just need to adjust the exercises and intensity. The principles remain the same.
We''ll use multi-muscle exercises. We''ll do them in superset pairs. And yes, we''ll even use interval training for this. It will be modified,
but we can still do it.
Recently, my friend and nutrition expert Dr. Chris Mohr interviewed me on how obese folks can use Turbulence Training for fat loss.
Q: Craig, what do you do if you have an extremely obese individual who is totally inactive -- is TT still the best
I built the Turbulence Training system working with men and women from 14-75, and my experience included many obese men and women along the
way, including men over 300 pounds and women over 225 pounds.
Provided their doctor approved them for exercise, we were ready to go!
So that''s why I''ve included the Introductory and Beginner Level TT Workouts in the Turbulence Training for Fat Loss manual. Any sedentary
individual, man or woman, needs to start there.
In fact, the very first phase is performed with 90% of the exercises done lying on the ground. Users are shocked to see how hard LYING
exercises can be...but they are the perfect blend of safety and intensity for overweight, inactive folks.
That brings up one other thing...and the main point beginners need to understand is that NUTRITION is the key to fat loss in the first couple
of weeks when they are getting back into exercise.
Folks will get more results from following your meal plans. That said, they need to choose an exercise program that will build them up for
future training sessions...and that''s what my TT workouts do.
On the other hand, if inactive folks launch right into a serious cardio/endurance program, they''ll get a sour taste of the "Dark Side of
Cardio" pretty quick, putting them in the Doctor''s office with overuse injuries.
So choose your fat loss weapons wisely when just starting out!
If you are a beginner, make sure to check with your doctor before starting a new diet or
Craig Ballantyne is a Certified Strength & Conditioning
Specialist and writes for Men''s Health, Men''s Fitness, Maximum Fitness, Muscle and Fitness Hers, and Oxygen magazines. His
trademarked TURBULENCE TRAINING fat loss workouts have been featured multiple times in Men’s Fitness and Maximum Fitness
magazines, and have helped thousands of men and women around the world lose fat, gain muscle, and get lean in less than 45
minutes three times per week. For more information on the TURBULENCE TRAINING workouts that will help you burn fat without
long, slow cardio sessions or fancy equipment, visit www.TurbulenceTraining.com
Readers may also be interested in the book review:
FEED THE MUSCLE by Tom Venuto
THE FIT YUMMY MUMMY by Holly
Combat the Fat by Jeff Anderson
The Truth About Six Pack Abs by Michael Geary
DownloadFREE eBook! Get your FREE copy of:"Insider Secrets
for a Lean Body"By Michael Geary
or"Big Fat Lies"By Tom Venuto
when you sign up forthe FREE Newsletter"The Taylor H&F"
Personal Message by Matt Taylor (that''s me)
The Fit Yummy Mummy by Holly Rigsby
Burn the Fat Feed the Muscle by Tom Venuto
◦ Turbulence Training For Men◦ Turbulence Training for WomenNo-Nonsense Muscle Building by Vince DelMonte
◦ Skinny Guy Secrets to Insane Muscle Gains◦ Body Shaping for Women◦ Ultimate Muscle AdvantageFat Loss by Jeff Anderson
◦ Combat the Fat◦ Homemade Nutritional Supplement◦ Optimum Anabolics Natural Bodybuilding Program◦ Underground Chest Training SecretsThe Truth About 6 Pack Abs by Mike Geary
◦ The Truth About Six Pack Abs - Men◦ Lose Belly Fat -- WomenCraig Ballantyne''s Exercise Videos
◦ Losing Belly Fat◦ Best Way to Lose Weight◦ More Ways to Lose Belly Fat◦ Weight Loss Tips -- Eat Your Breakfast◦ The Benefits of Drinking Water◦ Fast Weight Loss TipsTom Venuto - Articles
◦ Nutrition Or Training - Which Is More Important?◦ The Top 10 Bonehead Workout Mistakes◦ How To Lose 20 Pounds Really, Really Fast◦ Protein Supplements Vs. Protein Foods?◦ Benefits of Green TeaAsk Tom Venuto
◦ Diet Compliance vs. Cheating - How Strict Should You Be?◦ Fat Burners◦ Wu Long TeaCraig Ballantyne - Bodyweight Articles 1
◦ Workouts for a Busy Gym◦ Top 5 Fat Loss Tips◦ 8 Metabolism Boosters for Weight Loss◦ What''s Wrong With Your Fat Loss Workout?◦ The Top 5 Fat Loss Myths◦ The Latest Nutrition Info◦ How to Lose Belly Fat◦ Fat Burner Pills◦ Bodyweight Exercise Program◦ Weight Loss by WalkingCraig Ballantyne -- Bodyweight Articles 2
◦ Diet Pill that Works◦ Get Rid of Ugly Manboobs◦ Tiger Woods Is Doing It Again!◦ Are Your Overweight Friends in the Way?◦ Craig Ballantyne Qs and As◦ Pushup Workout◦ Weight Loss Plans for Obese PersonVince DelMonte Articles
◦ Rules About Muscle Building -- Part 1◦ The Skinny Guy''s Guide To Gaining Weight◦ How To Get A Six Pack Abs - The Wrong Way!◦ Six “Little-Known” Muscle Building Tips Part 1◦ Six “Little-Known” Muscle Building Tip Part 2Optimum 100% NATURAL Whey
FAQ - How to Order eBooks & Other Stuff
© Copyright HealthyWeightLossFitnessProgram 2006 - 2007 All Rights Reserved